Finding which inserting techniques work best for you makes extensions far less intimidating and so much more fun. Checkout some of our expert tips below so you can rock your BFB Hair with confidence!
1. When inserting your wefts, try to avoid going any higher than your temple. There is less hair on the top of your head to cover the wefts. Therefore, the higher you insert the wefts, the greater chance a weft will peak out!
2. In areas you have less hair, backcomb your natural hair above the weft. This will give your hair more lift and help hide the weft underneath.
3. A root spray can be a game changer when it comes to concealing your wefts. This simple customization will blend the top of your extension to your root and make for an even better color match.
4. Instead of making a straight part line all around, try diagonally parting toward the nape of your neck. This gives you more hair above the weft to work with and helps to keep the extensions hidden.
5. Don’t be afraid to play around with your wefts. Clip-ins are great because they can so easily be reinserted. If you are struggling to hide a weft, adjust your part line and try again!