10 Tips for a Healthy Morning Routine
Taking a few extra minutes to de-stress in the morning can make all the difference in your day. Here’s a few of our favorite tips for starting the day off on a positive note:
1. Open Your Blinds: Let the sunshine in!
2. Make Your Bed: Little victories lead to bigger victories...don’t discount the power of a freshly made bed.
3. 30 minutes Phone Free: Leave your phone on airplane mode while you get ready.
3. Write Down 5 Things Your Grateful For: Jotting down a few things you’re thankful for is a good way to set the tone for the rest of your day.
4. Meditate: Center your mind so you can tackle your to-do list without feeling overwhelmed.
Team Fav: The Calm App
5. Drink a Glass of Water: We know the coffee is calling but grab your cutest cup and hydrate first! Your body will thank you later.
Team Fav: Reminder Water Bottle
6. Turn on the Tunes: Nothing boosts the mood like a good playlist. Checkout the BFB team’s favorite tunes below.
Team Fav: BFB Playlist
7. Get in a Morning Stretch: Move your body! A few minutes on your mat is a great way to feel refreshed.
Team Fav: Balanced Boss Yoga Course
8. Make a Smoothie: Fuel your body with all the goods and greens!
Team Fav: Maddie Castellano
9. Moisturize and Use Sunscreen: Show your skin some love. Moisturizing and adding an SPF to your daily morning routine will help keep your skin looking it’s best.
10. Make it Simple: Throw in your BFB Fill-ins for an easy hair-do with extra volume.
Team Fav: BFB Fill-ins