Summer is around the corner and all the upcoming pool days have us thinking about what we can do to get our hair summer ready. A good hair cleanse feels right! Follow the steps below to refresh your hair for the summer season:
1. Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water. Pro-tip: add a few drops of lavender essential oil to dilute the smell.
2. Shampoo your hair as normal.
3. Rinse out the shampoo. Then, pour the apple cider vinegar mixture all over your hair.
4. Massage the mixture into your hair and let it sit for a few minutes.
5. Rinse and deep condition your hair.
Apple cider vinegar is a miracle worker. It cleanses your scalp and hair, promotes hair growth, adds volume, enhances curls, balances Ph and reduces oiliness. This simple hair detox will bring your hair back to life and have it ready to shine this summer!