Whether it’s been a while since your last hair appointment or you simply prefer a darker root, a root spray is a great way to achieve the perfect blend! We know it can be a little intimidating to alter your freshly purchased extensions. However, we promise it’s easier than it looks. Follow our tips below for the perfect root shade:
2. Line your surface with newspaper or cardboard to ensure unwanted areas are not stained.
3. Brush extensions and lay them out flat on covered surface.
4. Get ready to spray! We recommend experimenting on you tester prior to spraying your full set. This ensures that your spray is the right shade and will help you gage how concentrated the application will be.
5. Measure how far down you want the root spray to extend. Then hold the spray a few inches away from the extensions and apply an even layer of product. We recommend spraying in a vertical motion (from the top of the weft downwards).
6. When dry, flip the extensions over and repeat. You may need to do this step a few times over in order to achieve the desired coverage.
It doesn’t have to be perfect. Root sprays are forgiving and most wash out in the shower. This simple alteration will help hide your wefts as it creates a better match to your hair color!