Ready to take your top knot up a level? Here is a tutorial that will make your next top knot extra fun!
1. For this look flip your Up, and clip it upside down.
2. Secure a high pony with an elastic. Leave sections out in the front to frame your face.
3. Make two sections with your ponytail and twist them together.
4. Twist all the way to the bottom and secure with an elastic.
*Tip: Don't pull your hair all through the elastic. Leave a loop. It makes it easier to hide the end of your pony.
5. Pull apart the twists to get more volume.
6. Wrap the twist into a bun, and pin to secure.